John

Default User-Friendly Architectural Plywood Source?

Where do those of you who live and work in the NYC area buy your
architectural plywood? I'm looking for a place that will be friendly to
a retail customer like myself by letting me sift through their stock for
the 2 to 3 sheets I'll actually be taking home at any one time.

J.
TaskMule

"John" wrote in message
Where do those of you who live and work in the NYC area buy your
architectural plywood? I'm looking for a place that will be friendly to
a retail customer like myself by letting me sift through their stock for
the 2 to 3 sheets I'll actually be taking home at any one time.

J.

Begin by telling them that money is not a concern and will gladly pay 50%
more per sheet to go through the stack. Keep in mind that it must be
restacked perfectly to avoid edges getting damaged.
If they are in a really good mood and have lots of time they jusy might go
for it.