Default Speaking of fillers

on the subject of fillers...my company just moved into new offices, and
a fellow came around to touch up the woodwork where the movers had
damaged it. He used something called Akemi Marmorkitt, which he
described as Bondo for stone--he gets it from a mason supply house, and
says its more flexible than Bondo and takes color well (he was tinting
it to match the woodwork with a variety of artists colors, I believe).
Anyone use this stuff? His repairs looked really good...