Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul Proefrock

Default Vinyl edge banding source

I am restoring an inexpensive childrens folding table. The edge of it was a
vinyl t-slot type edging except it has about a 1/8" lip on one edge that
formed the upper surface.

The molding itself is 1 1/4" t-molding but one edge has a 1/8" lip.

Does anyone have a source for material such as this. I have tried Google and
struck out. I know its out there, I probably am searching on the wrong
words.

Thanks

Paul P