DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vinyl edge banding source (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/91078-vinyl-edge-banding-source.html)

Paul Proefrock February 14th 05 02:13 AM

Vinyl edge banding source

I am restoring an inexpensive childrens folding table. The edge of it was a
vinyl t-slot type edging except it has about a 1/8" lip on one edge that
formed the upper surface.

The molding itself is 1 1/4" t-molding but one edge has a 1/8" lip.

Does anyone have a source for material such as this. I have tried Google and
struck out. I know its out there, I probably am searching on the wrong
words.

Thanks

Paul P

Unisaw A100 February 14th 05 10:16 AM

Ou****er Plastic.

UA100

RampRat February 14th 05 02:53 PM

Is this close to what you were looking for?
http://www.tapeease.com/designer_t-molding.htm
If not Rockler or Woodcraft might carry the edging. Good Luck!

Rick