Andrew Greensted

Default UK Norton waterstone retailer

Dear all,

Anyone know of a UK retailer of Norton waterstones. I'm after the 3"
wide, non-combination, stones.

I've only found Tilgear so far, but they only seem to sell the
combination stones.

If anyone can suggest an alternative make, more available in the UK,
that would be great also.

Many Thanks
Andy

Andrew Greensted wrote:
Dear all,

Anyone know of a UK retailer of Norton waterstones. I'm after the 3"
wide, non-combination, stones.

I've only found Tilgear so far, but they only seem to sell the
combination stones.

If anyone can suggest an alternative make, more available in the UK,
that would be great also.

Many Thanks
Andy

Try a UK WW board www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums

Noel

Andrew Greensted

Anyone know of a UK retailer of Norton waterstones.

Try a UK WW board www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums

Hi Noel, funnily enough, I was just looking at that. Thanks for the
pointer though...
Andy