Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim Bailey

Default Best srill, countersink, drive method

I've found myself getting more and more irritated at constanly having to
change between drills, sinks, drivers etc. while working. Even when you plan
it out to minimize changes, without fail, you (or at least I) always forget
something and have to stop and change again.

I've been looking at couple of options. Certainly two drill/drivers would be
handy - I've been thinking about grabbing one of those 12V Panasonics for
about $50 for a second drill.

But beyond that, I picked up a Makita set of quick change drill, driver bits
(sliding chuck system) and it's basicaly more trouble than it worth. Now I'm
looking at Jack Rabbit and Snappy systems on McFeelys site. They appear to
be a bit better quality. Experiences with either ? or other ?

Input ? What do you folks do ?

jim