CW

I use the Makita with no problems.

"Jim Bailey" wrote in message
. ..
I've found myself getting more and more irritated at constanly having to
change between drills, sinks, drivers etc. while working. Even when you

plan
it out to minimize changes, without fail, you (or at least I) always

forget
something and have to stop and change again.

I've been looking at couple of options. Certainly two drill/drivers would

be
handy - I've been thinking about grabbing one of those 12V Panasonics for
about $50 for a second drill.

But beyond that, I picked up a Makita set of quick change drill, driver

bits
(sliding chuck system) and it's basicaly more trouble than it worth. Now

I'm
looking at Jack Rabbit and Snappy systems on McFeelys site. They appear to
be a bit better quality. Experiences with either ? or other ?

Input ? What do you folks do ?

jim