Lawrence L'Hote

Default Tool Stand from Trashed Desk

I picked up this child's desk this morning by the curb. The top appears to
be maple and it has sturdy legs and a nice shelf for stuff. It even has a
sticker for Papa John's. I'll remove the top, do a little sanding and glue
it back together. Spray on a little grey paint on those metal portions
Viola!! my new tool stand.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lawlhote/Dump...d-desk1big.jpg

Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

mac davis

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:32:17 GMT, "Lawrence L'Hote"
wrote:

I picked up this child's desk this morning by the curb. The top appears to
be maple and it has sturdy legs and a nice shelf for stuff. It even has a
sticker for Papa John's. I'll remove the top, do a little sanding and glue
it back together. Spray on a little grey paint on those metal portions
Viola!! my new tool stand.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lawlhote/Dump...d-desk1big.jpg

Larry

I picked up 2 "student tables" at a garage sale a few years ago for $5
each... 2 x 4' with same shelf and adjustable metal legs...

One is one the patio covered with the wife's gardening stuff, the
other is the foundation for my Jet mini at the moment... used to have
my router table on it...
They work great, because they're built "kid tough".. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing