Default Plans

Does anyone know where I can get a good plan for a corner entertainment unit
to fit a 27-32" TV?

Thanks

WD

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:19:45 -0500, "z" c wrote:

Why don't you go to abpw and look for "corner cabinet - in its resting place"
posted by "Eric Yancey"

Does anyone know where I can get a good plan for a corner entertainment unit
to fit a 27-32" TV?

Thanks

J T

Mon, Jan 31, 2005, 10:19pm c (z) wants to know:
Does anyone know where I can get a good plan for a corner entertainment
unit to fit a 27-32" TV?

Yep. Saw free plans on-line a day or 2 ago. Don't remember where,
and not about to look. Do a google search. Or, you could try your
local library.

JOAT
The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at
the men he has around him.
- Niccolo Machiavelli

Jim Warman

Cruise the furniture stores.... find one you like... grab the sales flier or
brochure...... plaigerise as much or as little as you like. A design I like,
may make you barf. Take those design elements that you like..... it can be
true to a style/period or it can be a mish/mosh that floats your particular
boat. If you blend styles, you are allowed to select similar features or
contrasting features. What you build is both a tribute to your talents and
abilities and a statement of your whatever the h*ll it is that defines us as
individuals.

While production shops have a dire need t produce articles that appeal to
the masses, when we build for ourselves we can reach for the stars. This is
where the line between art and furniture is allowed to become very, very
fuzzy..

Plahns??? We doan need no steenkeeng plahns...

"z" c wrote in message ...
Does anyone know where I can get a good plan for a corner entertainment

unit
to fit a 27-32" TV?

Thanks

Eric

DAG for woodworking entertainment center plans.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...center+pl ans.

Do NOT include "free" as part of the search as that seems to be a magnet for
the crap sites that have virus infected pop-ups and bogus liks.

Some sites have free plans, such as Popular Mechanics, other places have
reasonable priced plans. Check out the websites for most woodworking
magazines and you will find lots of plans.

\e
"z" c wrote in message ...
Does anyone know where I can get a good plan for a corner entertainment
unit to fit a 27-32" TV?

Thanks

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 04 09:16 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM