Highspeed

Default Delta 36-390C (Canada)

Any one using this saw? I beleive it is the same as the TS300 on the Delta
website. Found it for $349 at HD and since I am returning my Crapsman, I
thought would be a good choice for a starter.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Lars

Rick Samuel

I have the TS300, almost sorry I bought it. As is, it does serve it's
purpose. In the midst of a full kitchen redo, and it's coming along good.
Just slow, (not the tools fault) If I had to do it over again, I'd buy a
little better one. But on the other hand, to get a little better you need
to spend a fair amount more.

Mikey Darden

Dig into Google for a post I made about the TS300 a while back. After a year
or so and a handful of projects, I'm plenty happy with it. Would I want to
production cut cabinets full time with it? Hell no! But it has done fine
with a kitchen, garage, and an office full of cabinets and shelves. Didn't
do too shabby on my nephews pinederby racer, either.

C Ya,
Mikey

-- All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only
dream of youth that doth not grow stale with age
---J.W. Muller---

---