NW

Default Source for unfinished pieces

I'd like to buy some unfinished base cabinets to use on either side of my
fireplace. I will then build tops, wall cabinets and shelving and use
molding to complete the built-in look. My question is, where can I get good
quality cabinets?

Edwin Pawlowski

"NW" wrote in message
I'd like to buy some unfinished base cabinets to use on either side of my
fireplace. I will then build tops, wall cabinets and shelving and use
molding to complete the built-in look. My question is, where can I get
good
quality cabinets?

Check the Yellow Pages for unfinished furniture dealers. It comes in many
grades from crap imports to pretty snazzy hardwoods.

igor

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:49:41 GMT, "NW" wrote:

I'd like to buy some unfinished base cabinets to use on either side of my
fireplace. I will then build tops, wall cabinets and shelving and use
molding to complete the built-in look. My question is, where can I get good
quality cabinets?

Such as these? I have not dealt with them, just have the links:

http://www.scherrs.com/
http://www.cabinetoutsource.com/

Also, try this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rta+cabinets

HTH. -- Igor
NW

Northeast PA, USA

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...
Where are you at?

"NW" wrote in message
I'd like to buy some unfinished base cabinets to use on either side of

my
fireplace. I will then build tops, wall cabinets and shelving and use
molding to complete the built-in look. My question is, where can I get
good
quality cabinets?

Ron Truitt

Base units aren't that hard to build.

Have you considered building them also?

RonT

NiChrome Source? Ray Sandusky Woodturning 2 December 23rd 04 12:33 AM
How are pieces of wood joined together? ississauga Woodworking 15 October 3rd 04 10:25 AM
Source for photo-couple/opto-couple dlnpc Electronics Repair 0 March 22nd 04 03:59 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
chess board needs some pieces... Silvan Woodworking 17 October 2nd 03 11:20 PM