Richard

Default Where in UK do I source cam bolts?

I bought a set of drawers from INDEX and when I was assembling it, 4 cam
bolts broke (or cam dowels whatever). INDEX says purchase locally and
I'll be credited with the cost.

Okay, does anyone know where I'm going to get these cam bolts? They are
the type that screws into a (plastic) nut, not directly into wood.

Also, I would have thought INDEX ought to have been able to tell me the
maniufacturer of the drawers I bought. TIA.

Andy Dingley

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:32:11 -0000, "Richard" wrote:

I bought a set of drawers from INDEX and when I was assembling it, 4 cam
bolts broke (or cam dowels whatever).

IsaacLord www.isaaclord.co.uk have a good range and should have
something to match

Screwfix have the simplest sorts.

Richard

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:32:11 -0000, "Richard" wrote:

I bought a set of drawers from INDEX and when I was assembling it, 4

cam
bolts broke (or cam dowels whatever).

IsaacLord www.isaaclord.co.uk have a good range and should have
something to match

I cannot see anything on the website. Can you see something? Thanks.

Limey Lurker

wrote:

I bought a set of drawers from INDEX and when I was assembling it,

4
cam
bolts broke (or cam dowels whatever).

IsaacLord www.isaaclord.co.uk have a good range and should

have
something to match

I cannot see anything on the website. Can you see something? Thanks.

Newbie tying to help. Try part no 26228928
Good luck
Steve

Richard

"Limey Lurker" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

I bought a set of drawers from INDEX and when I was assembling

it,
4
cam
bolts broke (or cam dowels whatever).

IsaacLord www.isaaclord.co.uk have a good range and should

have
something to match

I cannot see anything on the website. Can you see something?

Thanks.
Newbie tying to help. Try part no 26228928
Good luck
Steve

Thanks. I'm after the type that screws into a nut.

So, perhaps I'm after: 26275990

Lag bolts vs. carriage bolts GonnyGump Woodworking 12 April 9th 04 01:52 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
Source for BSF cup square coach bolts? Michael Kilpatrick UK diy 0 November 21st 03 05:58 PM
Source for GOOD bolts, washers, copper washers, etc? Miki Kanazawa Metalworking 3 October 6th 03 11:45 PM
Source for US bolts? Tim Sampson UK diy 13 August 7th 03 06:46 AM