Eddy

Default Bandsaw blades! lost

Ok I have a Rexon BS3050AL bandsaw, in the manual it tells me it uses a
2312mm blade length, i'm trying to get some blades for it when I look on
www.screwfix.com, it gives me blades in inches, now here is my problem,
unless my math has went tits up my blade length is 91" or there about,
that can't be right, for a bandsaw with a cut helght of just under 6
inches, there is no way it uses a 91 inch blade! it is not even tall
enought to use a 91inch blade, could some kind soulu go onto screwfix
and point me in the right direction, of which size blade that would fit.?

Thanks

Eddy
DJ Delorie

In comparison, the Delta 14" bandsaw uses a 93 1/2" blade. It also
has a 6" cut height.

The 91" is the total length of the blade, not the height of your
bandsaw.
Eddy

DJ Delorie wrote:
In comparison, the Delta 14" bandsaw uses a 93 1/2" blade. It also
has a 6" cut height.

The 91" is the total length of the blade, not the height of your
bandsaw.

I just measured the blade and it is right!, now I have to find a
supplyer for 91" blades!, screwfix have none!.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Eddy
John

Try This site.
http://www.cherrytreetoys.com/store/...6&pagenumber=1
I have bought some blades from them and think they are reasonable
prices. Have not tried them out yet though.
John

Eddy wrote:

DJ Delorie wrote:

In comparison, the Delta 14" bandsaw uses a 93 1/2" blade. It also
has a 6" cut height.

The 91" is the total length of the blade, not the height of your
bandsaw.

I just measured the blade and it is right!, now I have to find a
supplyer for 91" blades!, screwfix have none!.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Eddy

Dr. Deb

Eddy wrote:

Ok I have a Rexon BS3050AL bandsaw, in the manual it tells me it uses a
2312mm blade length, i'm trying to get some blades for it when I look on
www.screwfix.com, it gives me blades in inches, now here is my problem,
unless my math has went tits up my blade length is 91" or there about,
that can't be right, for a bandsaw with a cut helght of just under 6
inches, there is no way it uses a 91 inch blade! it is not even tall
enought to use a 91inch blade, could some kind soulu go onto screwfix
and point me in the right direction, of which size blade that would fit.?

Thanks

Eddy

Eddy, another source of blades might be your local "Yellow Pages." I have a
friend of mine who goes to his local cutting machine supplier and has them
make him up a blade, whenever he needs one. Just a thought.

Deb
Rob Ritch

Sears carry's 91" blades. Here is a link to one of them
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...=00 926674000

grumble

"Eddy" wrote in message
DJ Delorie wrote:
In comparison, the Delta 14" bandsaw uses a 93 1/2" blade. It also
has a 6" cut height.

The 91" is the total length of the blade, not the height of your
bandsaw.

I just measured the blade and it is right!, now I have to find a supplyer
for 91" blades!, screwfix have none!.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Eddy