Steve Knight

Default Tsunami relief plane giveaway.

This ends feb 6 2005
I did this for 911 and I hope it works as well for this.
Email me your receipt dated the day of this post or later for a 10.00 or more
donation to one of the charities that is helping out and I will put you in a
drawing for a finish or coffin smoother. Every 10.00 gets you an entry. Start
the message you email me with Donation so I can keep track of them. I will go a
month before the drawing or longer if I see more donations. Last time people
bought and donated planes so I had more then one plane to give. So if it happens
I will post about it. Every 10.00 will give you an extra entry.
So go donate and let me know. I will have my daughter pick a number between 1
and the last email and that will be the winner. I will email the winner/s with
their plane requests.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Never Enough Money

Who won? Hope it was me!

Steve Knight

On 8 Feb 2005 06:10:39 -0800, "Never Enough Money" wrote:

Who won? Hope it was me!

oops I forgot about it well I better get counting (G)

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes