Steve Knight

Default Tsunami relief plane giveaway.

I did this for 911 and I hope it works as well for this.
Email me your receipt dated the day of this post or later for a 10.00 or more
donation to one of the charities that is helping out and I will put you in a
drawing for a finish or coffin smoother. Start the message you email me with
Donation so I can keep track of them. I will go a month before the drawing or
longer if I see more donations. Last time people bought and donated planes so I
had more then one plane to give. So if it happens I will post about it.
So go donate and let me know. I will have my daughter pick a number between 1
and the last email and that will be the winner. I will email the winner/s with
their plane requests.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Never Enough Money

Will $10 ten times get me ten entries?

Steve Knight

On 7 Jan 2005 15:57:02 -0800, "Never Enough Money" wrote:

Will $10 ten times get me ten entries?

I should have offered that. I guess it would. but so far I have only had one
donation.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Patriarch

Steve Knight wrote in
:

wrote:

Will $10 ten times get me ten entries?

I should have offered that. I guess it would. but so far I have only
had one donation.

There will be more.

Patriarch
Never Enough Money

You'll get one from me soon. My company (Ericsson Wireless USA) is
offering matching funds so I need to get you proff that I've
donated.....

Steve Knight

On 8 Jan 2005 11:15:44 -0800, "Never Enough Money" wrote:

You'll get one from me soon. My company (Ericsson Wireless USA) is
offering matching funds so I need to get you proff that I've
donated.....

sounds good. Hey everyone I don't care who does this so tell others or post on
other places. as long a they can email me it's fine.
I can't afford to donate cash so this is the best way I can help. for 911 I got
3700.00 donated and ended up with three or 4 planes to give away.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Never Enough Money

Steve, Although it'll reduce my chances of winning a handplane, you
might post to www.woodcentral.com message board.