AAvK

Default Interesting FRANKENPLANE on eBay

Home made with a Stanley frog, trippy idea:

Alex
cravdraa - at - yahoo - dot - comment
http://www.e-sword.net/ (free excellent windows bible)

DIYGUY

Actually I think the creator did a really nice job of crafting something
out of some spare parts. Don't know about the mouth opening though.
Seems that would tend to make it practically impossible to use on
anything truly fine.

AAvK wrote:

Home made with a Stanley frog, trippy idea:

Roger Shoaf

From the looks of it I can't imagine why it would work any better than the
original unless it was done because the sole of the original plane was badly
damaged or something.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

ebay sucks big time PoP UK diy 28 July 31st 04 01:26 PM
Furniture design vintage carpentry [email protected] UK diy 2 June 1st 04 11:35 PM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
WARNING - PHONEY EBAY E-MAIL T. Woodworking 19 January 3rd 04 06:35 PM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM