Frank S.

Default FS: Jet JRF-14 Bandsaw Fence

OK here is the story.
I bought the fence (and the miter gauge) from someone on the rec in July
of '04., it was brand new.
Well my wife bought me the JRF-14R for Christmas. It took me this long
to decide if I was going to keep....... I am going to keep it.
So..... now I have a fence for sale. I paid $75.00 for it (plus
shipping) . I would like $60.00 for it (plus shipping). It was installed
on the saw, but only used it to resaw a Cedar log 14" long.
I can send you of picture (I'll take them on the saw).
Thanks
Frank
contact me at items4sale at bellsouth dot net
Big John

Interested - YGM

John

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:54:39 -0500, "Frank S."
wrote:

items4sale at bellsouth dot net

Frank S.

Frank S. wrote:

OK here is the story.
I bought the fence (and the miter gauge) from someone on the rec in
July of '04., it was brand new.
Well my wife bought me the JRF-14R for Christmas. It took me this long
to decide if I was going to keep....... I am going to keep it.
So..... now I have a fence for sale. I paid $75.00 for it (plus
shipping) . I would like $60.00 for it (plus shipping). It was
installed on the saw, but only used it to resaw a Cedar log 14" long.
I can send you of picture (I'll take them on the saw).
Thanks
Frank
contact me at items4sale at bellsouth dot net

The fence is spoken for.
Thanks for the responses
Frank