hylourgos

Default Yet another possible TS gear lube

Saw some of the earlier posts and thought of yet another possible lube
for the gears of TSs. The best one I saw in that thread was paste wax
with dry graphite mixed in.

I ran across a lubricant for pulling electrical wires, called,
surprisingly, "Wire-pulling Lubricant". There are various types, the
one I got is wax based. I guess you could still add some dry graphite
if you wanted.

Anyone have experience with this lube or think it might work well? It's
cheap (about $6 per quart), and seems ideal for the application.

H.

hylourgos

Sorry for the triple post guys. I don't know why that happened, I
didn't hit the button but once....

Triplicately yours,

hylourgos

OK! I just discovered how to remove posts with the new Google Groups
feature....

Andy Dingley

On 16 Jan 2005 21:48:52 -0800, "hylourgos" wrote:

Sorry for the triple post guys. I don't know why that happened, I
didn't hit the button but once....

Measure twice, cut once, post about it to the wreck three times...

LOL * *
* * *
With pudding in my mouth * * * *

ded_kenney

On 17 Jan 2005 05:28:23 -0800, "hylourgos" wrote:

OK! I just discovered how to remove posts with the new Google Groups
feature....

sorry dude... those posts are still there. they may not be on google
news servers but they certainly are on ALL of the real major servers.
ain't usenet wonderful