toller

Default 2" pocket hole screws?

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they
don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

Leon

"toller" wrote in message
Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but
they don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

Go here,
http://www.kregtool.com/iwwida.pvx?;products?comp=ktc

On the left side of the screen click on Screws.
Then click on Weather Resistant Screws
Then scroll to the bottom of the page.
You should see, SRW-C2W - 100 - 2", Coarse, RWH, #8 - 100 ct.

toller

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but
they don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

Go here,
http://www.kregtool.com/iwwida.pvx?;products?comp=ktc

On the left side of the screen click on Screws.
Then click on Weather Resistant Screws
Then scroll to the bottom of the page.
You should see, SRW-C2W - 100 - 2", Coarse, RWH, #8 - 100 ct.

Thanks much. I only looked under "pocket screws".

max

I ran in to the same issue. I bought their deluxe kit and tried to do8/4
stock.
max

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they
don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

jo4hn

toller wrote:
Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they
don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

McFeelys also carries some good sized ones at /www.mcfeelys.com/
j4

toller

"jo4hn" wrote in message
ink.net...
toller wrote:
Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but
they don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

McFeelys also carries some good sized ones at /www.mcfeelys.com/
j4

Sadly, no 2", just the same sizes as Kreg dealers.

Bob K 207

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx...&FamilyID=4878

2 1/2" but no 2"
Keith

I bought several hundred of them from Lowes while doing my deck this
summer. About $4 a pack iirc.

-Keith

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:30:12 GMT, "toller" wrote:

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they
don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

tiredofspam

Keith wrote:
I bought several hundred of them from Lowes while doing my deck this
summer. About $4 a pack iirc.

-Keith

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:30:12 GMT, "toller" wrote:

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they
don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

How many were in a pack. I bought 250 2 1/4 in a kreg pack for somewhere
around $8...