Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
J T

Default How To Carry Your Wood/New Tools Home - No Prob

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/OL.htm

I saw a guy with a Ford Ranger pickup today, that had lost part, or
all of his load. He had apparently made a type of rack in the bed, to
move the load above the wheel wells. Well enough, but apparently the
load was only supported about halfway, rather than most of it's length.
I'm not sure what he was carrying, but it was wrapped in paper, and
laying in the highway behind his truck, looked like 4X4' paneling.
Looked like he'd taken off a bit fast at the light, and the load
over-balanced on his too short rack, and then slid out. I would think
that if he'd made the rack at least as long as the bed, he wouldn't have
had any problem, but it looked like it ended just behind the wheel wells
- I wasn't in a position to take a real close look.

JOAT
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.
- =A0Dale Carnegie