Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Moorhead

Default Starrett stick-em tape query

Folks -

One of the earlier threads in reponse to a 1023 review mentioned an LS
Starrett fence tape. I have searched their site and used every key work I
can thimk of.... nuttin'! Got a part number or description? I have checked
my tapes and indexes and there's enough of a variance between everything
that it needs attention. I was thinking of standardizing with the stick on
tapes and a 12' tape, all from Starrett, as time goes by... Also, does
anyone, besides A - sell online? Plenty of Starrett on Amazon, but no
sticky tapes...

On a related topic, I purchased a 24" steel straightedge from LV. I don't
really want to hang it to store it, I'd rather have it in a drawer - should
I store it flat or on edge?

TIA,

John