AAvK

Default DP table plans posted to ABPW

--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo-dot-comment
http://www.e-sword.net/

Mike in Mystic

you know, posting copyrighted material is illegal, even if your intentions
were to help out someone.

"AAvK" wrote in message

--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo-dot-comment
http://www.e-sword.net/

AAvK

you know, posting copyrighted material is illegal, even if your intentions
were to help out someone.

OH! My gosh that's right, I shouldn't do that. True. I will NOT do that again.

--
Alex
http://www.e-sword.net/

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:53:57 -0800, AAvK wrote:

you know, posting copyrighted material is illegal, even if your intentions
were to help out someone.

OH! My gosh that's right, I shouldn't do that. True. I will NOT do that again.

Is anyone else getting a sense of lack of sincerity here?

David

Is the implication that someone actually PAID money for those plans??

David

AAvK wrote:
you know, posting copyrighted material is illegal, even if your intentions
were to help out someone.

OH! My gosh that's right, I shouldn't do that. True. I will NOT do that again.

AAvK

Is anyone else getting a sense of lack of sincerity here?

Why? Are you getting that sense from ME?

--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo-dots-comment

AAvK

Sorry folks, looks like it didn't post at all, maybe because they won't take a
..PDF but now it will not be posted any other way either.

--
Alex
cravdraa - at - yahoo - dot - comment
http://www.e-sword.net/

JGS

Hi,
Wood magazine has a free download this month on a DP table, JG

AAvK wrote:

--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo-dot-comment
http://www.e-sword.net/

AAvK

you know, posting copyrighted material is illegal, even if your intentions
were to help out someone.

Oh by the way... how would you know if you had not seen it? What if you had
said that, and it was my own drawn and scanned plans made into a .PDF?

--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo- . -comment

Joe Wells

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:33:09 -0800, AAvK wrote:

Sorry folks, looks like it didn't post at all, maybe because they won't
take a .PDF but now it will not be posted any other way either.

It posted just fine and I downloaded it. The odd part is, that I've been
thinking of building an almost identical contraption. As a taper jig...

--
Joe Wells

AAvK

It posted just fine and I downloaded it. The odd part is, that I've been
thinking of building an almost identical contraption. As a taper jig...

--
Joe Wells

I couldn't find it in OE at all myself...