Mike

Default 20,000 table plans for sale

We have an extra 22,000+ do-it-yourself picnic table plans for sale at $0.50

Each plan is scealed in its own plastic coating.

View : http://webcellent.topcities.com/plans_1-2.html

Mike

Clif

He will post until sold, what gets me is
1. I asked how much shipping was last time and no response, because
I was curious how much he was making off this. Since he didnt respond, his
only intention must be to post and run

2. Although it looks interesting, I am not sure I would want to sit
on something like that, especially since my FA is against to falling down on
the ground "-)

Clif
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...
He Mike, how many times are you going to spam this newsgroup??? We don't
want the plans. If we did we would have bought them the first three times
you posted.
--
Ed

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
We have an extra 22,000+ do-it-yourself picnic table plans for sale at

$0.50

Each plan is scealed in its own plastic coating.

View : http://webcellent.topcities.com/plans_1-2.html

Mike

SPAM!

Mark L.

Snipped from website -----And thanks to our unique patented system,
they go together without nails, screws or glue, while still providing a
strong, solid and attractive unit.-----

Since when is putting tab A into slot B so unique that it is patented???
Mark L.

Mike wrote:

We have an extra 22,000+ do-it-yourself picnic table plans for sale at $0.50

Each plan is scealed in its own plastic coating.

View : http://webcellent.topcities.com/plans_1-2.html

Mike

G. Lewin

Mark L. wrote:

Snipped from website -----And thanks to our unique patented system,
they go together without nails, screws or glue, while still providing a
strong, solid and attractive unit.-----

Since when is putting tab A into slot B so unique that it is patented???
Mark L.

Since 1995:

http://www.greendesigns.com/index.html?about/patented

For a wreck discussion, see:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=B30j9.37837%241C2.1864924%40bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dpatented%2Bany%2Btype%2Bof%2Bjoint%2B group:rec.woodworking%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26selm%3DB30j9.37837%25241C2.1864924%2540bgtnsc0 4-news.ops.worldnet.att.net%26rnum%3D1