Silvan

Default jointer funny

For some reason I just surfed over to look at Grizzly jointers. I clicked
on the 20", $8,000 jointer for the hell of it. I just thought this was
funny:

*Approximate shipping weight: 1765 lbs.

Includes: FREE Pair of Safety Push Blocks

Yippie hah! FREE push blocks! Hot damn. Who do I make the check out to?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Lee Gordon

Yippie hah! FREE push blocks! Hot damn. Who do I make the check out
to?

Reminds me of a friend who went to an auto show where they had a beautiful
Rolls Royce on display behind velvet ropes to keep it from getting
disfigured by the grubby fingerprints of the hoi polloi. My buddy leaned
over the rope asked the guy who was on guard duty, "Does it come with AM and
FM?" g

Lee

Ba r r y

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 03:54:19 -0500, "Lee Gordon"
wrote:

My buddy leaned
over the rope asked the guy who was on guard duty, "Does it come with AM and
FM?" g

Don't laugh too hard. Mercedes used to charge extra for metallic
paint, and listed a "customization charge" if the car was ordered with
options.

Barry
Leon

wrote:

My buddy leaned
over the rope asked the guy who was on guard duty, "Does it come with AM
and
FM?" g

Don't laugh too hard. Mercedes used to charge extra for metallic
paint, and listed a "customization charge" if the car was ordered with
options.

Some German manufacturers still charge for metallic paint. IIRC BMW is one.
And, My wife and I bought a 2004 Honda Accord EX in July. The Red metallic
that we chose is only available in the EX model. The EX being more
expensive than the DX or LX models would indicate to me that the Red
Metallic paint is Extra also.. :~)
Try pricing a 1005 Corvette today or tomorrow. The local Chevy dealers in
Houston are marking them up $15,000.

Ba r r y

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:39:39 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Try pricing a 1005 Corvette today or tomorrow. The local Chevy dealers in
Houston are marking them up $15,000.

I know you mean 2005, but imagine a 1005 'vette?

Wooden wheels, stone bumpers roped in place, maybe two horsepower...

Barry

Leon

wrote:

Try pricing a 1005 Corvette today or tomorrow. The local Chevy dealers in
Houston are marking them up $15,000.

I know you mean 2005, but imagine a 1005 'vette?

Wooden wheels, stone bumpers roped in place, maybe two horsepower...

Yeah.... That was my type-o correction from 2205. LOL

Make check out to ,Grizzly Industrial
mike

Charles Krug

wrote:

Try pricing a 1005 Corvette today or tomorrow. The local Chevy dealers in
Houston are marking them up $15,000.

I know you mean 2005, but imagine a 1005 'vette?

Wooden wheels, stone bumpers roped in place, maybe two horsepower...

Yeah.... That was my type-o correction from 2205. LOL

Right. The 2205 model with FTL drive . .

Lee Gordon

Try pricing a 1005 Corvette today or tomorrow. The local Chevy dealers in
Houston are marking them up $15,000.

Gotta expect to pay a premium for a quality antique. g

Lee

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 18:41:49 GMT, Charles Krug
calmly ranted:

"Ba r r y" wrote in message
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:39:39 GMT, "Leon"
Try pricing a 1005 Corvette today or tomorrow. The local Chevy dealers in
Houston are marking them up $15,000.

I know you mean 2005, but imagine a 1005 'vette?

Wooden wheels, stone bumpers roped in place, maybe two horsepower...

Yeah.... That was my type-o correction from 2205. LOL

Right. The 2205 model with FTL drive . .

I didn't know that Fruit-of-The-Loom MADE stardrives.
"Now featuring RAMSCOOP by Brussard Ramjet Corp!"

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen