Pike

Default Shellac Source

Once upon a time, long ago (it doesn't seem that long ago),
I purchased some excellent PaddyLac.

I haven't had much time (or room) for woodworking in the last couple
of years, but am now back into a shop (19'x21' but it will have to do).

Ok, I am starting to ramble. At any rate, I am looking for more
shellac flakes and I see from a newsgroup search that there were
some unfortunate going-ons resulting in there being no more
PaddyLac. So, who is a good source for quality flakes now?

~Pike~

Silvan

Pike wrote:

PaddyLac. So, who is a good source for quality flakes now?

Regurgitating ambient knowledge again. www.shellac.net

I haven't bought from them yet. I do have a bag of shellac from Lee Valley
(www.leevalley.com) that I haven't done anything with yet. I don't have
any projects to finish quite yet.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
George

"Pike" wrote in message

I am looking for more
shellac flakes and I see from a newsgroup search that there were
some unfortunate going-ons resulting in there being no more
PaddyLac. So, who is a good source for quality flakes now?

http://www.woodfinishingsupplies.com/

Also other finishing goodies.

John Carlson

I've bought from www.shellac.net, AKA Liberon-Star at
http://www.woodfinishsupply.com for several years and been very happy
with them. Huge selection of shellacs, good prices, excellent
quality.

(No affiliation, just a satisfied customer)

wrote:

Pike wrote:

PaddyLac. So, who is a good source for quality flakes now?

Regurgitating ambient knowledge again. www.shellac.net

I haven't bought from them yet. I do have a bag of shellac from Lee Valley
(www.leevalley.com) that I haven't done anything with yet. I don't have
any projects to finish quite yet.

-- jc
Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection.
If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net

Nate Perkins

" wrote in
:

Another source is www.woodfinishingsupplies.com

I've purchased from Ron Hock (www.hockfinishes.com). Gave me an excuse to
buy one of his blades while I was at it.