Patrick Fischer

Default Gun rack plans

I'll email you directly a PDF file of the only plan I have. Won't handle
8-10 guns but I'll bet it could be adapted easily enough..

Pat Fischer

"tpg comcntr" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest where, or do you have, a set of plans for a gun rack
that sits on the floor with butt down and muzzle up. Need one which can
be modified to hold up to 8-10 long guns plus a drawer at the bottom for
supplies, ammo, maybe pistol, etc.

Will greatly appreciate any help.

Smith
Fredericksburg, VA

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Bob G.

On 31 Dec 2004 21:57:36 GMT, tpg comcntr wrote:

Can anyone suggest where, or do you have, a set of plans for a gun rack
that sits on the floor with butt down and muzzle up. Need one which can
be modified to hold up to 8-10 long guns plus a drawer at the bottom for
supplies, ammo, maybe pistol, etc.

Will greatly appreciate any help.

Smith
Fredericksburg, VA

====================================
No offense....

BUT I have to think that anyone who owns a dozen "long guns" ...and
who uses them....as I do ... really needs any plans to build
a storage locker or rack for these guns....

A trip into town to look thru a few furniture stores or surfing the
internet to look at available commerecial gun cabinets should
give you enough ideas so you could just grab pencil and paper and draw
up your own... PLANS...

Sorry ..but If you can modify a set of plans to suit your needs why
can't you just draw up your own...

Bob Griffiths