John Moorhead

Default NY Already, WT*?? I'm still fixin' to get ready to get used to 1990...

Folks -

2005. Jesus! Well, in counting my blessings, I'm glad I still can do so in
sets of 10, without taking off my slippers... I'm *SO* thankful for SWMBO -
I am one HECK of a lucky guy! The new sho...patio is wunnerful, darker than
a catacomb in the evenings and cold as a meat locker, but wunnerful! We're
already starting to be able to take deeper breaths with things and have a
bit of room to work, and that makes all of the difference...

Special props first to Al Miller, a kind, generous and knowlageable rec'r of
the first order. Al was my Oracle when we did all of the concrete work and
poured the foundation slab... Boy-oh-boy! Thanks to all of you that've
responded with your often insightful remarks - Patriarch, Bridger, Mark &
Juanita, Unisaw, Tom.... all of you!

I am looking forward to a visit from Patriarch in the weeks ahead - he'll be
in for a surprise... on the internet, no one knows I'm a dog. Now if I can
just get OE to let me see the pics I'm posting in APBW...

Happy New Year to all!

John Moorhead