Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
hylourgos

Default Anyone know *anything* about Vega jointers?

....they don't make them anymore, I know (mostly TS fence systems now),
but I have an old one from the late 80s I'd like to rebuild. The
company lost most of its records in a fire, so they have no literature
on them. If you know anything about these jointers, or know someone who
has one, would you please contact me?

Thanks,