JAMES Mankin

Default storage drawers

anyone have any ideia where I can find a link for those metal cabnets
that hold 4 or more metal drawers with lids the drawers can be left in
or taken out

thans in advance for any help
Jim

Ba r r y

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:08:11 -0600, "Greg O"
wrote:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/NTESearch?storeId=6970&N=0&Ntk=All&Ntt=drawer&Nty= 1&D=drawer&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matcha llpartial

Bracket your links and you'll "beat the wrap!"

The Durham units are exactly what Coastal sells, solid and well made.

Barry
Ba r r y

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:32:12 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

The Durham units are exactly what Coastal sells, solid and well made.

D'oh! I just realized that Durham Manufacturing is the same metal
box and drawer making company that's located here in CT, in the next
town over from me!

If you buy these, you might even get American made goods!

Barry

JAMES Mankin

thanks allot guy thats them I have 2 on the work truck but could not
figure out where I got them its been a while

Jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP