Leon

Default OT A note from our family to yours.

Several years back our family discovered a cheaper way to send the Christmas
cards out. While cheaper, they are very much more personal than the signed
card that we had gotten into the habit of sending. We send these out to our
family members and friends. I just remembered to send this last one out.
Merry Christmas.

2004

Howdy to All Y'all Yonder, ;~)

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle all the Wayyy.... Christmas time is here
again and 2005 is just days awayyyaY. I am still wonderin if allll my
lectronic stuff is just NOT Y2K ready. It has been a good year for our
family and the local car dealerships. Kim got a another new car and a
couple of weeks ago we got a new car for Bryan. Oh yeah, it is going to be
a good year for the car insurance company also. Bryan was insistent on
getting a car with stick shift and of course he has never driven a car with
a stick. Soooo he and Leon have been driving back and forth, back and forth,
and back and forth behind the local mall ..... "Bouncing" All The Wayyyy.
Bells On Bobtail Ring...Making Spirits Bright ...Oh What Fun It Is To Ride
...... In A Bucking Chevrolet..... Ohhhhh......Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells.....

Bryan will graduate in the spring and has been accepted to attend the
University of Houston. His major will be Business Accounting . Earlier this
month he received a letter from the U of H informing him that he has been
chosen to receive The Academic Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship will
pay a majority of his tuition over the next 4 years. Hoo Raaay!!!! Bryan
also started working at a local Chevrolet dealership last summer and has
worked through the school year. He is working in the parts department and
works with some of the guys that Leon worked with through the years. We are
very grateful that the guys have taken him under their wings and accepted
him in to the dealership family.

Kim is ... still a quilting fool and is starting to sell some of her
creations. She really, really, really, really enjoys quilting. All she wants
for Christmas is ...Quilting stuff. Buying presents for her is easy. Bryan
and Leon simply walk into the Quilting Store and Yell , "HELP!!!!!" and the
Quilting ladies come a running and lead the way.

Leon is still cutting wood and has been quite busy between buying cars,
shopping for Quilting stuff, and teaching a teenager how to ease out on the
clutch.

As always we hope this Christmas letter finds you in good spirits and
health.

Cierra, the family Dog. Merry Christmas

Oh, and errr uh...from Kim, Bryan, and Leon also.

Leon

Thank you Vic.

marika

Vic Baron wrote:
And a very Merry Christmas and safe New Year to you also!

happy new year to you too Lisa.

do take it one day at a time, but don't forget to have fun while you
are taking bite size portions.

no big deal only if you can.

mk5000

"And if one does decide to break the law then it is less common sense
to discuss it openly in public. I won't pretend to know what the
process is in Finland but over here (UK) if suspected the Police have
the right to remove all your computer hard/software for investigation
and you don't get it back until you are cleared or charges are dropped
- Which can be years."--John Burns