Phil Laird

Default bad things . . .. .

Gudday boys and girls . . ..

Two bad things have occurred . . .. . .

The first - I have finally succumbed to Big Russ ( the bloke who owns The
Nannup Hotel ), and agreed to do the upgrade on the bar sets to the front
bar. Amazingly Big Russ, - a multi millionaire who owns several
Pubs,shopping centres,restaurants,warehouses and a few other things . . .
and well known for not coughing up the loot in a speedy fashion ... has
already paid me for the upcoming job. He has wanted me to the job since he
bought the joint a couple of years ago . . . .. nice to feel wanted.

This job I will do with my two assistants Andy and Andy ( see Pics on
abpf ) - we are calling our new enterprise Mitchu Pitchu Improvements . . .
get it? ? thats Me and the Andys . .. oh well . . . ha to be there I
spose.

Second Bad thing . . . . The bar fridge in the workshop has clapped out . .
.. . . and I have the Andys coming in tomorrow to start on the pub job set
up . . . . glad the human sacrifice thing is no longer in vogue. . .

Phully

PS Jean ( the OB) has just waddled in with a backup Esky . . . I knew she
cared.
--
The Nannup Furniture Gallery
Support small business ~ Save a Species Today ~ ME!

Phil Laird

Great Grog Bat Girl!!!!

Me being a good old ex Kiwi bloke too ay . . . I actually read all that
ay. .. . those Kiwi's ay!

I knew there was a reason I missed messing about on the wrec . . . .ay?

"J T" wrote in message
Wed, Dec 22, 2004, 12:04pm (EST+13)
(Phil Laird) laments:
Gudday boys and girls . . ..
Two bad things have occurred snip

Well, you are in business, you had to expect that sooner or later
"someone" would hire you.

But, no prob, you've got a fine looking pair of boys there. And,
I'm sure once you get them their shots, they'll do you proud.

Maybe you need to get you a backup, for next time your fridge dies.
http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

JOAT
Sanity is vastly over-rated.

Buddy Matlosz

"Phil Laird" wrote in message
Gudday boys and girls . . ..

Two bad things have occurred . . .. . .

The first - I have finally succumbed to Big Russ ( the bloke who owns The
Nannup Hotel ), and agreed to do the upgrade on the bar sets to the front
bar.

Thanks for clearing that up, Phullup. At first it sounded like Big Russ had
you bent over a chair.

B.

Leon

"Phil Laird" wrote in message

Snip

This job I will do with my two assistants Andy and Andy

Um Andy and Andy are not brothers are they. LOL Kinda sounded like an
Arkansas thang going on there.

Good to hear from you and as always the challenge of understanding what you
are saying is always fun.

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:04:28 +0800, "Phil Laird"
calmly ranted:

Gudday boys and girls . . ..

How DEE, Phully.

Two bad things have occurred . . .. . .

The first - I have finally succumbed to Big Russ ( the bloke who owns The
Nannup Hotel ), and agreed to do the upgrade on the bar sets to the front
bar. Amazingly Big Russ, - a multi millionaire who owns several
Pubs,shopping centres,restaurants,warehouses and a few other things . . .
and well known for not coughing up the loot in a speedy fashion ... has
already paid me for the upcoming job. He has wanted me to the job since he
bought the joint a couple of years ago . . . .. nice to feel wanted.

Ohmigod! That IS bad. (You in a bar with a pocket full of cash.
Then again, cash in pocket sure beats his offering you your weight in
grog for a week or 3, huh?

So, what did Big Russ want you to do to the bar?

This job I will do with my two assistants Andy and Andy ( see Pics on
abpf ) - we are calling our new enterprise Mitchu Pitchu Improvements . . .
get it? ? thats Me and the Andys . .. oh well . . . ha to be there I
spose.

Beats "Ahchoo Pichhu", ah rectum. Um, whaddaya reckon the odds are of
finding a matched pair of Andies, er, Andys?

Second Bad thing . . . . The bar fridge in the workshop has clapped out . .
. . . and I have the Andys coming in tomorrow to start on the pub job set
up . . . . glad the human sacrifice thing is no longer in vogue. . .

Yup, coulda beed bloody.

PS Jean ( the OB) has just waddled in with a backup Esky . . . I knew she
cared.

Do I translate that correctly to an Eskimo cooler, full o' grog 'n
ice?

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:29:42 -0500, "Buddy Matlosz"
calmly ranted:

"Phil Laird" wrote in message
Gudday boys and girls . . ..

Two bad things have occurred . . .. . .

The first - I have finally succumbed to Big Russ ( the bloke who owns The
Nannup Hotel ), and agreed to do the upgrade on the bar sets to the front
bar.

Thanks for clearing that up, Phullup. At first it sounded like Big Russ had
you bent over a chair.

ROTFLMcoveredAO!

"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
O.J. is walking around free, Osama Bin Laden too, but they
take the one woman in America willing to cook and clean
and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."
--Tim Allen

Groggy

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:04:28 +0800, "Phil Laird"
wrote:

Gudday boys and girls . . ..

This job I will do with my two assistants Andy and Andy ( see Pics on
abpf ) - we are calling our new enterprise Mitchu Pitchu Improvements . . .
get it? ? thats Me and the Andys . .. oh well . . . ha to be there I
spose.

So, have they been trained in the top secret chocky starfish stamping
process yet?

Grogs