Delusional Celtic

Default Any Kansas Woodworkers?

Long Story made short -
My elderly uncle suddenly passed away, before doing so, he gave me a
small supply of rough cut Red Cedar from his farm down in Arkansas.
I have four cousins, in Oregon, his daughters, whom could not be with
him at the last and have nothing as a "momento" of his home place.
So i am thinking to have 4 small - 3"x6-8" +/- cedar vase/pencil holders
made for them.
I do woodworking, but do not have a lathe or the timelyness to purchase
& develop the skills for this endeavor.
Soooooo - if anyone is out there, in Northeast Land of Oz, please e-mail
me off net and maybe we can do something.
Thank you for the help if you can.
Don Yockey