Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rick

Default Garage heat

My wife and I bought a house last year and are planning on building a
new garage. I figure a 24' x 24' size is close to the basic 2.5 car.
Fortunately I am blessed with being married to a wonderful woman that is
OK with the idea of building a garage 2x the above size 48'x24' with the
2nd 24'x24' area to be my shop. I live in the cold winter state of
Wisconsin and am looking for a decent garage heater that would work
great. I am considering running natural gas out to the garage and can
use that or I was thinking of istalling a woodburning stove. I like the
second idea (great way to get rid of scrap).

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Rick

Distributing wood burning stove heat [email protected] Home Repair 0 September 29th 04 01:43 AM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
CH+HW upgrade, unvented or thermal store cylinder? Ian Calderbank UK diy 14 August 15th 04 11:42 PM
Heat pump thermostat question Michael Baugh Home Repair 6 January 26th 04 07:50 AM