Sam the Cat

Default new table saw

might be in the market for a new table saw -- can any of the griz owners out
there help me understand the difference btween the 1023S and 1023Z ? There
appears to be little difference per the spec sheet -- is the $100 worth it ?

robdingnagian1

Don't do the upgrade.

I think that it comes with the motor cover which is nice but only $29.
It also comes with a supposedly upgraded fence which gets panned in all
the reviews I've seen. It has some micro adjust that probably won't be
as durable as the Shop Fox Classic.

Otherwise, I don't see any differences.

Buy the 1023S and get the motor cover. I can attest to the value of
this machine. I have one and love it.

Eric T