Joe Bleau

Default Leather insert for table top??

Does anyone know a source for embossed leather inserts for fall-front
secretaries, tables, etc. Thanks.

Joe

rj

Have you tried Van Dyke's Restorers? They have a lot of furniture repair
'stuff'. www.vandykes.com
RJ
"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
Does anyone know a source for embossed leather inserts for fall-front
secretaries, tables, etc. Thanks.

Joe

mike hide

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
Does anyone know a source for embossed leather inserts for fall-front
secretaries, tables, etc. Thanks.

Joe

I get mine done in the UK ,fair prices pretty prompt service .,gold tooling
with various designs .....mjh

Joe Bleau

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 03:25:05 -0500, "mike hide"
wrote:

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone know a source for embossed leather inserts for fall-front
secretaries, tables, etc. Thanks.

Joe

I get mine done in the UK ,fair prices pretty prompt service .,gold tooling
with various designs .....mjh

Uh, mjh, thanks a lot but you must realize that the UK is a fair sized
country. What do you suggest I do now that you have told me that the
UK is the place to get one? Should I email Tony Blair or Prince
Charles and ask them for an address? Or, perhaps, since you get yours
done there perhaps you could give me a hint as to how I might get in
touch with the people who do them? Thanks.

Joe

mike hide

Uh, mjh, thanks a lot but you must realize that the UK is a fair sized
country. What do you suggest I do now that you have told me that the
UK is the place to get one? Should I email Tony Blair or Prince
Charles and ask them for an address? Or, perhaps, since you get yours
done there perhaps you could give me a hint as to how I might get in
touch with the people who do them? Thanks.

Joe

You could of just asked for the address the snide remarks are not
appreciated.

the address is as follows ....
Address: The Old Bakery, Kiln Lane,, Cheney Manor,, Swindon, SN2 2NP
Telephone: 1793 511920

The man to talk to is mr Lavender, he will need a pattern and will probably
send you tooling patterns both gilt and blind. Remember they are 5 hours
ahead of EDTime.....mjh

P.S. Prefix numbers ...011-44- then the number as listed

pray4surf

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
: Does anyone know a source for embossed leather inserts for fall-front
: secretaries, tables, etc. Thanks.
:
: Joe
:

If you don't have a local leathershop, try www.tandyleather.com - search
'embossed'...

Bottom of page 1 and all of page 2 results...

Rick

Joe Bleau

Sorry, I didn't mean to be snide but since I asked for a source I was
wondering why you simply told me that you got yours in England. In
any case I'm glad I didn't make you so angry you decided not to
provide me the info I need. I really appreciate it.

Joe

You could of just asked for the address the snide remarks are not
appreciated.

the address is as follows ....
Address: The Old Bakery, Kiln Lane,, Cheney Manor,, Swindon, SN2 2NP
Telephone: 1793 511920

The man to talk to is mr Lavender, he will need a pattern and will probably
send you tooling patterns both gilt and blind. Remember they are 5 hours
ahead of EDTime.....mjh

P.S. Prefix numbers ...011-44- then the number as listed

mike hide

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
Sorry, I didn't mean to be snide but since I asked for a source I was
wondering why you simply told me that you got yours in England. In
any case I'm glad I didn't make you so angry you decided not to
provide me the info I need. I really appreciate it.

Joe

You could of just asked for the address the snide remarks are not
appreciated.

the address is as follows ....
Address: The Old Bakery, Kiln Lane,, Cheney Manor,, Swindon, SN2 2NP
Telephone: 1793 511920

The man to talk to is mr Lavender, he will need a pattern and will

probably
send you tooling patterns both gilt and blind. Remember they are 5 hours
ahead of EDTime.....mjh

P.S. Prefix numbers ...011-44- then the number as listed

What I ment was eastern standard time .

My email address is good . If you will email me I will send a picture of a
fall front desk leather which he did for me. I make my patterns out of heavy
brown packing paper.. He will allow for enough selvege. I use basically
wallpaper past double strength to lay the leather......mjh

Posted to rec.woodworking
heathsrest

Default Leather insert for table & desktops I provide nation

Hi I am new to your site and thought I would introduce myself
I provide Custom Leather desk ,table top inserts . if anyone is in
need of my service or would like to have any helpor question ,please
email and ask ..
thanks
Russ www.heathsrestoration.com