J T

Default GREAT deal on a Shopsmith

Ran across this in one of the bargain magazines. I would think
that the "arc" is supposed to be "acc", and means accessories. And, I'm
thinking the "eh" is supposed to be "ph", for phone. But, who knows?
That's in North Carolina.

Shot Smith Table Saw - no arc. call after 6:30, $100 eh (252) 946-6562
Chocowinitiy

Even if it's totally trashed, you could probably salvage at least
$100 worth of parts off of it. If I was closer, I'd have already
called.

JOAT
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont
matter, and those who matter dont mind.
- Dr Seuss