P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

Default Viper 18V Cordless drill (great service)

Congratulations must go out to these guys...
Well I must admit there is a good low priced imported tool company out there
for Canadian buyers anyhow.

B3 Brands Incorporated

Selling Viper Cordless tools and a few others.

Problem.....an 18V Viper Cordless drill for some reason or other needed a
new 1 / 2 hi / lo selector switch (shuttle type) possibly dropped but it was
cracked anyhow.

Checking.....on examination of the drill there was no other problem but the
cracked selector would not keep the drill in high or low gear & would jump
into a neutral position.

Steps taken....Clearly named on the id Tag B3 Brands were easy to find on
the internet at www.b3brands.com a quick email to service got this reply
almost instantly...no questions asked:

THEIR REPLY ***********

Hello Jon,

Hope you had a great weekend! I will send you out a replacement drill at no
charge to the address below.

Thank you for your business.

Bryan Evans
B3 Brands Inc.
http://www.b3brands.com/
T: 905.695.2047 x330
F: 905.695.2048

ALSO *******

Prior to reading this reply they also called me by phone to relay the same
good news.... I indicated to them that only the shuttle was broken but he
insisted in shipping a replacement drill instead at no cost. That was only
this morning so of course it has not arrived yet but I'm sure it will.

I will forward this Newsgroup post to them as I feel they deserve to know
how great their service is.

PS...while having the drill apart I also found it to be very well
constructed & capable for an inexpensive drill...if you see this brand
around...don't hesitate to buy it.

Well done B3 Brands.

--
© Jon Down ®

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"Therefore" wrote in message
strange to see you here

therefore

Not really strange, but you are a long way from home.
Jon~

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to , Johnathon Fuller wrote:
I need a replacement. Charger where in the u.s would find one ????

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ce-191483-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/11/2017 8:14 AM, Johnathon Fuller wrote:
replying to , Johnathon Fuller wrote:
I need a replacement. Charger where in the u.s would find one ????

The factory in China. They have an outlet store there.

New Cordless drill steve UK diy 3 July 5th 04 11:55 AM
OT Replacing the batteries in a cordless drill battery pack aribert Metalworking 7 December 4th 03 12:41 AM
Cordless drills Alan Woodworking 33 November 21st 03 07:12 PM
Makita cordless drill battery, useful life? Gfretwell Woodworking 3 September 8th 03 07:57 PM