David Wittenberg

Default Hawk Jointability

Hawk is offering a large (about 33%) discount on several
tools including their "JointAbility". Is this as good
as they say it is? At under $200, I'd consider getting
one.

--
--David Wittenberg

Leon

It looks good but I found a flaw and the guy showing it at the show
acknowledged my thoughts. Like any router using a guide bushing the bushing
is probably not perfectly centered with the bit. YOU MUST keep the router
clocked in the same position as you run it down the straight edge or your
board will have a curved edge. Other than that I am considering one and
dumping my jointer.

video on plastering TXXT123 UK diy 9 September 2nd 04 11:21 PM
Tips Needed on Plastering Bodysnatcher UK diy 7 August 10th 04 01:36 PM
plastering Jon W UK diy 12 March 8th 04 11:13 PM