SteveC1280

Default Great tool deal

Here's a great deal on some pneumatic tools at the BORG. (I have no affiliation
with HD or Senco) Check out the link below. Three tools for the price of one.
I thought it was too good to be true, so I ordered a set. I've been using the
tools and have no complaints. They even come with a nice carrying case. A
good friend of mine who works for Senco told me that when HD found out that
Lowe's was going to offer the same set, HD decided to sell the tools at $1.00
below cost just to beat Lowe's. You gotta love competiton. This almost
qualifies for a gloat!

http://homedepot98home.crossmediaser...ult.aspx?actio
n=detail&storeid=2398625&rapid=0&pagenumber=0&list ingid=-2097751233&offeri
d=&ref=%2fhomedepot%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrow sebrand%26storeid%3d2398
625%26brandid%3d-2099996660

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

FMB

http://tinyurl.com/47fe6 (same page)
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

GeeDubb

Just to save everybody some time, this deal is not yet available as I
couldn't buy it on-line and then called the order number and that's what
they told me and to call back in a week.......

Gary

SteveC1280 wrote:
Here's a great deal on some pneumatic tools at the BORG. (I have no
affiliation with HD or Senco) Check out the link below. Three tools
for the price of one. I thought it was too good to be true, so I
ordered a set. I've been using the tools and have no complaints.
They even come with a nice carrying case. A good friend of mine who
works for Senco told me that when HD found out that Lowe's was going
to offer the same set, HD decided to sell the tools at $1.00 below
cost just to beat Lowe's. You gotta love competiton. This almost
qualifies for a gloat!

http://homedepot98home.crossmediaser...ult.aspx?actio
n=detail&storeid=2398625&rapid=0&pagenumber=0&list ingid=-2097751233&offeri
d=&ref=%2fhomedepot%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrow sebrand%26storeid%3d2398
625%26brandid%3d-2099996660

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Leon

I saw it.

This is my local store

http://homedepot98home.crossmediaser...te xt%3dsenco

"GeeDubb" wrote in message
Just to save everybody some time, this deal is not yet available as I
couldn't buy it on-line and then called the order number and that's what
they told me and to call back in a week.......

GeeDubb

Leon wrote:
I saw it.

This is my local store

http://homedepot98home.crossmediaser...te xt%3dsenco

I admit I didn't check the local store as that would mean getting off my
butt, getting in the car and driving with the holiday shopping loons in the
rain (actually getting rain in not so sunny Phoenix, AZ).

I checked the local flier and it wasn't in there....this week.

Gary

"GeeDubb" wrote in message
Just to save everybody some time, this deal is not yet available as I
couldn't buy it on-line and then called the order number and that's
what they told me and to call back in a week.......

srwood

(I have no
affiliation
with HD or Senco) Check out the link below.
good friend of mine who works for Senco told me that when HD found out
that

I thought you didn't have any affiliation with Senco JK ;-)

Ba r r y

On 05 Dec 2004 18:20:56 GMT, emove (SteveC1280)
wrote:

http://homedepot98home.crossmediaser...ult.aspx?actio
n=detail&storeid=2398625&rapid=0&pagenumber=0&lis tingid=-2097751233&offeri
d=&ref=%2fhomedepot%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbro wsebrand%26storeid%3d2398
625%26brandid%3d-2099996660

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

If you post the link in brackets, like this:

http://homedepot98home.crossmediaservices.com/homedepot/default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2398625&rapid=0 &pagenumber=0&listingid=-2097751233&offerid=&ref=%2fhomedepot%2fdefault.asp x%3faction%3dbrowsebrand%26storeid%3d2398625%26bra ndid%3d-2099996660

the wrap won't wreck it.

Thanks for posting anyway.

Barry
SteveC1280

Gary,

I did buy the tool set on-line and received it. So it should be available
unless they are sold out or something.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.
GeeDubb

SteveC1280 wrote:
Gary,

I did buy the tool set on-line and received it. So it should be
available unless they are sold out or something.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

I'll keep trying. At that price I may possibly buy two sets! I just
thought it odd that when I tried to buy it on-line it didn't give me the
option to put it in my shopping cart. Then when I called and tried to order
it on the phone and couldn't then I knew something was wrong (no more stock,
somebody screwed up the print.....)

The worse thing that can happen is I don't spend the money because they ran
out of the item.

Gary

FMB

"GeeDubb" wrote in message
SteveC1280 wrote:
Gary,

I did buy the tool set on-line and received it. So it should be
available unless they are sold out or something.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

I'll keep trying. At that price I may possibly buy two sets! I just
thought it odd that when I tried to buy it on-line it didn't give me the
option to put it in my shopping cart. Then when I called and tried to
order it on the phone and couldn't then I knew something was wrong (no
more stock, somebody screwed up the print.....)

The worse thing that can happen is I don't spend the money because they
ran out of the item.

Gary

sentence "view all items on this page". There, you can find you can buy it.
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

GeeDubb

FMB wrote:
"GeeDubb" wrote in message
SteveC1280 wrote:
Gary,

I did buy the tool set on-line and received it. So it should be
available unless they are sold out or something.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

I'll keep trying. At that price I may possibly buy two sets! I just
thought it odd that when I tried to buy it on-line it didn't give me
the option to put it in my shopping cart. Then when I called and
tried to order it on the phone and couldn't then I knew something
was wrong (no more stock, somebody screwed up the print.....)

The worse thing that can happen is I don't spend the money because
they ran out of the item.

Gary

in the sentence "view all items on this page". There, you can find
you can buy it.

I tried that as well. It allowed me to put the item in my wish list but
didn't give me the option to purchase......

Gary

FMB

"GeeDubb" wrote in message
FMB wrote:
"GeeDubb" wrote in message
SteveC1280 wrote:
[...]

Gary, I tried after I posted, and failed. I then wrote HD and here is their
response (between the squigglies)...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Bob,

Thank you for your e-mail to homedepot.com!

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you. We have
an order line that you can call to place your order. That number is
1-800-435-4654.

Please continue to visit us at homedepot.com for information on all of
your home improvement needs!

Sincerely,

Rebecca M
homedepot.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their return address is
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

GeeDubb

FMB wrote:
Gary, I tried after I posted, and failed. I then wrote HD and here
is their response (between the squigglies)...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Bob,

Thank you for your e-mail to homedepot.com!

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you. We have
an order line that you can call to place your order. That number is
1-800-435-4654.

Please continue to visit us at homedepot.com for information on all of
your home improvement needs!

Sincerely,

Rebecca M
homedepot.com

Their return address is

Tried that as well on Saturday and the response from the "live" person I
spoke with was that it wasn't available at that time. Since she was just an
order taker she couldn't explain the problem but apologized about a dozen
times for not being able to fill my order.

Gary