Carolyn & Doug

Default barn boring machine

anyone have one of these for sale?

Doug

Ed Clarke

In article , Carolyn & Doug wrote:
anyone have one of these for sale?
Doug

If you're talking about a "Post Drill", there's one on eBay
right now:

Andy Dingley

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:53:48 -0500, "Carolyn & Doug"
wrote:

anyone have one of these for sale?

I'm assuming you mean an old manual drill for drilling beams when
timber framing. A large frame with two handles to turn the drill, and
a geared feed to push it down.

As it happens, yes I have one for sale. However I'm in the UK, so I
doubt it's worth shipping that far 8-(

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:53:48 -0500, "Carolyn & Doug"
spake the words:

anyone have one of these for sale?

No, but I have 4 auger bits for them. They're 2" as I recall.

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design
Dave Jackson

We have a few of these, they do a a heck of a job quickly. Only problem is,
they are very difficult to control, and even more so to turn off.
--dave

http://www.birdsforever.com/woody.html

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:53:48 -0500, "Carolyn & Doug"
spake the words:

anyone have one of these for sale?

No, but I have 4 auger bits for them. They're 2" as I recall.

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:54:40 GMT, "Dave Jackson"
calmly ranted:

We have a few of these, they do a a heck of a job quickly. Only problem is,
they are very difficult to control, and even more so to turn off.
--dave

http://www.birdsforever.com/woody.html

Legally (without a BB gun), anyway. I had one living here for awhile
last year and I thought I'd go nuts. He somehow thought of my metal
spark arrestor over the fireplace as a potential bug motel and was
pecking on that for several minutes at a time. It took a couple weeks
before I found where the noise was coming from and whow or what was
doing it. I tossed little Doug Fir pineycones at the little SOB twice
in a row and he stopped his pecking on my house's sheetmetal parts. He
stayed happy in the Birch tree after that, so we got along alright.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:53:48 -0500, "Carolyn & Doug"
spake the words:

anyone have one of these for sale?

No, but I have 4 auger bits for them. They're 2" as I recall.

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design

Stain and Poly are their own punishment
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design

My Old Tools

I have 15-20 of these, Millers Falls, Double Eagle, Boss, Snell, etc.
www.myoldtools.com

--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
"Carolyn & Doug" wrote in message
anyone have one of these for sale?

Doug

Kerry Montgomery

[...]

. ..

-
Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design

-

Stain and Poly are their own punishment
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design
================================================= =====

Not a bug motel - he thought it made a lot of noise so's to be good for
establishing his territory. Lots better than the hollow trees his kind had
to deal with until we humans put up such fine drums.
Kerry

George E. Cawthon

Carolyn & Doug wrote:
anyone have one of these for sale?

Doug

My father in law has one and will sell it, he has no concept of the
value. Lives in Boise, ID.
klaatu

wrote:

anyone have one of these for sale?

Doug

Yes, I have 2. I'm in LI, NY. Where are you?

klaatu

On 6 Dec 2004 23:35:37 GMT, Ignoramus18778
wrote:

I personally prefer fun machines.

Ha!
I can bore deeper.