Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
timbo

Default Ryobi hammer drill query

Hi, here in the UK I recently bought a Ryobi CDI-1441
hammer drill/drill set. The hammer drill has a yellow
torque ring with positions labelled 1-24, where 23
shows a drill symbol and 24 a hammer symbol.

However I can't seem to turn the ring past 23 to get
to the hammer setting! Is there a knack to this, or a
button to depress or something?

Any help appreciated. The manual is no use at all.

Change red to blue in email address when replying