Fred the Red Shirt

Default Woodworking discussion on Boston Legal last night.

Did anybody else catch the woodworking discussion on the TV show
_Boston Legal_ last night?

Solid Ash, and a fine piece at that one is led to believe.

--

FF
JMWEBER987

Solid Ash, and a fine piece at that one is led to believe.

Don't normally watch but got a 'leg up' on that epiode.
Mike in Arkansas
FEngelman

If I recollect correctly, that fine piece was a wooden leg....
Richard Clements

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Did anybody else catch the woodworking discussion on the TV show
_Boston Legal_ last night?

Solid Ash, and a fine piece at that one is led to believe.

not my kind of show, there was a Law & order on a little while ago where a
guy was killed using a gouge, they spend some time trying to figure out
what kind of weapon the guy used, left a "U" shaped hole. as soon as I saw
The wound I told my wife "the killer was a wood turner" but then again I
always suspect wood turners, there a shifty lot! (said in bitter loathing,
I WANT A LATH!!!!!!) and as the detectives where looking into who wanted
the guy killed, one of the guys worked at a furniture shop, while they
where interviewing him one of the cops saw the gouges he was working with
and made the connection, I would have used the Skew Chisel, makes a less
distinctive wound.

Fred the Red Shirt

Richard Clements wrote in message ...
Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Did anybody else catch the woodworking discussion on the TV show
_Boston Legal_ last night?

not my kind of show, there was a Law & order on a little while ago where a
guy was killed using a gouge, ... I would have used the Skew Chisel, makes a less
distinctive wound.

On the same show or one of its sister shows they found the victim with
what looked to me to be a Stanley scratch awl sticking out of her chest.
They called it an ice pick, so I figured I didn't get a good look at it.

Turns out it was a scratch awl.

--

FF

Gunner's medical bills Robert Sturgeon Metalworking 464 July 14th 04 02:48 PM
Turn $6 into $10,000 or more, Simple and Legal Insanityfirst Home Ownership 0 November 24th 03 04:51 AM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM