Tony Mo

Default OT e-bay item ;)

Would these have any use in the shop?
Not a bad deal when you think of it. How often over your lifetime have you
spent money on the whole package
but only really wanted the parts?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...9168 186&rd=1

"Keep your stick on the ice."
Tony

toller

Had a lot of negative feed back, including:
"Not a quality product. Item tears with normal handling"

I hate to think what normal handling is.

John T

and exactly what keywords were you using to find this auction?!?

Tony Mo

Who are you John and why does my SWMBO have you asking these kinds of
questions :0)
Actually, I was e-bay Christmas shopping and it was on the first page of
"women's clothing"....really it was.

"John T" wrote in message
and exactly what keywords were you using to find this auction?!?

Silvan

Joe_Stein wrote:

More than I care to pay.

Probably a bargain. I have a set of big boobs at home that cost me about
every dime I earn, and they ain't paid for yet.

They cause her no end of grief, and I don't get much out of'em either, since
she has to keep them penned up close to her vest to avoid stepping on them.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Swingman

"Silvan" wrote in message ...

Probably a bargain. I have a set of big boobs at home that cost me about
every dime I earn, and they ain't paid for yet.

They cause her no end of grief, and I don't get much out of'em either,

since
she has to keep them penned up close to her vest to avoid stepping on

them.

LOL. Come to the think of it, the most p*ssed off cow I ever dealt with kept
stepping on her own tit when she tried to get up, hind feet first, as cows
are wont to do. This holds true, I would imagine, in all cases, bovine or
not?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Norman D. Crow

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Silvan" wrote in message ...

Probably a bargain. I have a set of big boobs at home that cost me

about
every dime I earn, and they ain't paid for yet.

They cause her no end of grief, and I don't get much out of'em either,

since
she has to keep them penned up close to her vest to avoid stepping on

them.

LOL. Come to the think of it, the most p*ssed off cow I ever dealt with

kept
stepping on her own tit when she tried to get up, hind feet first, as cows
are wont to do.

Yeah, and then it gets infected with mastitis and you've got to spend extra
time for about a week milking that quarter out by hand, because you aren't
allowed to put it in the milk for sale, then injecting drugs and putting in
a teat dilator so it doesn't close up and become useless. For the
in-initiated, a teat dilator is a little purple thing looks like a pipe
cleaner, about 1-1 1/4" long with a circle on the end so it doesn't go all
the way in and get lost. They come in a round metal can about 1 1/2" deep,
about 50 of them, stuck in 3/4" of yellow salve in the bottom of the can.
When they were all used up, the leftover salve was great for cuts, scrapes,
etc.(very similar to "Bag Balm"). As I recall, most cows were NOT overjoyed
about having them inserted, either!

--
Nahmie

Mark Jerde

Norman D. Crow wrote:

Yeah, and then it gets infected with mastitis and you've got to spend
extra time for about a week milking that quarter out by hand, because
you aren't allowed to put it in the milk for sale, then injecting
drugs and putting in a teat dilator so it doesn't close up and become
useless. For the in-initiated, a teat dilator is a little purple
thing looks like a pipe cleaner, about 1-1 1/4" long with a circle on
the end so it doesn't go all the way in and get lost. They come in a
round metal can about 1 1/2" deep, about 50 of them, stuck in 3/4" of
yellow salve in the bottom of the can. When they were all used up,
the leftover salve was great for cuts, scrapes, etc.(very similar to
"Bag Balm"). As I recall, most cows were NOT overjoyed about having
them inserted, either!

I wanted to be a "city kid" but unfortunately I know what you're talking
about... ;-)

-- Mark

Mike Girouard

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message .net...
Did you check out his other auctions? It's a virtual boob-o-rama.

B.

"Tony Mo" wrote in message
. ..
Would these have any use in the shop?
Not a bad deal when you think of it. How often over your lifetime have

you
spent money on the whole package
but only really wanted the parts?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...9168 186&rd=1

"Keep your stick on the ice."
Tony

I thought it was a salt & pepper set!

FoggyTown
Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:52:12 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Joe_Stein wrote:

More than I care to pay.

Probably a bargain. I have a set of big boobs at home that cost me about
every dime I earn, and they ain't paid for yet.

They cause her no end of grief, and I don't get much out of'em either, since
she has to keep them penned up close to her vest to avoid stepping on them.

Dang it! Where's the windex -- you, sir, owe me a keyboard and monitor
cleaning!

brian lanning

Silvan wrote in message ...
They cause her no end of grief, and I don't get much out of'em either, since
she has to keep them penned up close to her vest to avoid stepping on them.

Are you saying her bra size is 42-long?

brian