Norman D. Crow

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Silvan" wrote in message ...

Probably a bargain. I have a set of big boobs at home that cost me

about
every dime I earn, and they ain't paid for yet.

They cause her no end of grief, and I don't get much out of'em either,

since
she has to keep them penned up close to her vest to avoid stepping on

them.

LOL. Come to the think of it, the most p*ssed off cow I ever dealt with

kept
stepping on her own tit when she tried to get up, hind feet first, as cows
are wont to do.

Yeah, and then it gets infected with mastitis and you've got to spend extra
time for about a week milking that quarter out by hand, because you aren't
allowed to put it in the milk for sale, then injecting drugs and putting in
a teat dilator so it doesn't close up and become useless. For the
in-initiated, a teat dilator is a little purple thing looks like a pipe
cleaner, about 1-1 1/4" long with a circle on the end so it doesn't go all
the way in and get lost. They come in a round metal can about 1 1/2" deep,
about 50 of them, stuck in 3/4" of yellow salve in the bottom of the can.
When they were all used up, the leftover salve was great for cuts, scrapes,
etc.(very similar to "Bag Balm"). As I recall, most cows were NOT overjoyed
about having them inserted, either!

--
Nahmie