toller

Default Woodhaven dovetail jig?

I did a google and not much comes up on this. Overpriced, poor quality, or
just inadequate marketing?

I have a HarborFreight jig and it is hell to set up and use; though it does
work with patience.
The Woodhaven looks like the same principle only better made. Is it any
easier to set up?

I am also interested in the Keller and box joint templates that are
available for it. How are they?.

Never Enough Money

Do a search in rec.woodworking. There seems to be a lot of info there.
I've got other Woodhaven products and they work great. Been eying
their dovetail jig for awhile. It seems to be a great compromise
between the Leigh and using hand tools. I also like the Akeda.
Rick Samuel

Do a search on rec.woodworking?? How is that done? Yeah, puter illiterate.

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:34:30 -0600, "Rick Samuel"
wrote:

Do a search on rec.woodworking?? How is that done? Yeah, puter illiterate.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=Woodhaven%20dovetail%20jig&safe=images &as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&lr=&hl=en
Never Enough Money

Not sure whether you are joking or not....

I access rec.woodworking through google groups. It has a search
feature. I actually did a search in rec.woodworking before making the
post above.

"Rick Samuel" wrote in message ...
Do a search on rec.woodworking?? How is that done? Yeah, puter illiterate.

Junior Member

I recently purchased the woodhaven dovetail jig and found it to be of good quality and easy to use. I think you will love it should you decide to purchase it. The customer service is excellent and they even have a tech support dept should you need them. Good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toller