Phil

Default Help on some Plans for a Nutcracker

I need to build 6- 7Foot Tall Nutcrackers standing on a 24in Sq Box, for
Christmas, Does anyone have any Ideas or Drawings on how to go about making
them? I have some Ideas but thought maybe some of you Gurus might have some
better ones, I fig'd using PVC Pipe? or SonaTubes? Any Ideaws would be
greatly appreciated...

Many Thanks Ahead..

Phil
Juergen Hannappel

Phil writes:

I need to build 6- 7Foot Tall Nutcrackers standing on a 24in Sq Box, for

Make sure that the jaws and the lever arm of these coconut crackers
are strong enough and provide a way to catch the milk...

Phone: +49 228 73 2447 FAX ... 7869
Physikalisches Institut der Uni Bonn Nussallee 12, D-53115 Bonn, Germany
CERN: Phone: +412276 76461 Fax: ..77930 Bat. 892-R-A13 CH-1211 Geneve 23
TeamCasa

Start with a pine log, get a chainsaw, remove all of the wood that does not
look like a nutcracker.

http://www.chainsawcarving.net/human...e_carvings.htm

Dave

"Phil" wrote in message
I need to build 6- 7Foot Tall Nutcrackers standing on a 24in Sq Box, for
Christmas, Does anyone have any Ideas or Drawings on how to go about
making
them? I have some Ideas but thought maybe some of you Gurus might have
some
better ones, I fig'd using PVC Pipe? or SonaTubes? Any Ideaws would be
greatly appreciated...

Many Thanks Ahead..

Phil

Andy Dingley

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:11:25 -0000, Phil wrote:

I need to build 6- 7Foot Tall Nutcrackers standing on a 24in Sq Box, for
Christmas,

Google. I've no idea where, but I've seen these before (maybe this
ng) including a full photo-story webbage of their construction.

Toy Soldier Nutcracker plans? Terry Sumner Woodworking 3 December 27th 03 05:01 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM