Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dj

Default Vintage Craftsmand Table Saw

I searched and saw alot of posts about vintage equipment from this
forum and hoped that someone could help me out. I have an old
Craftsmand Table-saw that my Dad used since before I was born and
hoped I could restore it a little bit. I broke the original fence and
am looking for a replacment. I'm not sure what the model number is but
I'm sure it's on there somewhere. Can anyone point me to a source that
might have what I'm looking for? I'm really disappointed about
breaking it and any help would be great. Oh and BTW, I'm using Googls'
newsgroup reader as my ISP doesn't carry newsgroups so if you could
email me that would help alot since I have a hard time finding recent
posts through Google.
Thanks,
Aaron