Kathy Wehrle

Default what should I use to quite the squeaking in my wood floors .

Dave Balderstone

In article , Kathy

Screws.
Robert Galloway

This post came through as a blank. Problem on my end or elsewhere?

bob g.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Robert Galloway" wrote in message
This post came through as a blank. Problem on my end or elsewhere?

bob g.

Just read the subject line and no text is needed.

Trent©

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 03:17:16 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Robert Galloway" wrote in message
This post came through as a blank. Problem on my end or elsewhere?

bob g.

Just read the subject line and no text is needed.

The subject line made sense to YOU?! lol

Have a nice one...

Trent

DC

Robert Galloway wrote:
This post came through as a blank. Problem on my end or elsewhere?

WebTV user. Kinda says it all, really. }:O)

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
DC

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Robert Galloway" wrote in message
This post came through as a blank. Problem on my end or elsewhere?

bob g.

Just read the subject line and no text is needed.

A subject line is for the subject of the post. The body of the post
should contain the, er... well, the meat of the post. }:O)

Putting the content of a post in the Subject field for the sake of
expediency is like writing someone a letter on the outside of an
envelope to save a sheet of foolscap.

What the OP should have done is title her post something like "Subject:
Squeaky Wooden Floors" and then asked her question in the body.

Just my 2˘.

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Edwin Pawlowski

"DC" wrote in message

Putting the content of a post in the Subject field for the sake of
expediency is like writing someone a letter on the outside of an
envelope to save a sheet of foolscap.

You mean like, send a postcard?

What the OP should have done is title her post something like "Subject:
Squeaky Wooden Floors" and then asked her question in the body.

Did they teach you that at the Department of Redundancy Department.

DC

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"DC" wrote in message

Putting the content of a post in the Subject field for the sake of
expediency is like writing someone a letter on the outside of an
envelope to save a sheet of foolscap.

You mean like, send a postcard?

Oh, cut it out. You know what I mean.

What the OP should have done is title her post something like "Subject:
Squeaky Wooden Floors" and then asked her question in the body.

Did they teach you that at the Department of Redundancy Department.

Edwin, you're just no fun. }:O)

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
George

Hit the library or a used book store for home repair texts. Three methods
come immediately to mind, which pertain in different circumstances.

Fix floor to the joists, curtail movement of joists with crossbraces, lube
with talc or similar if neither of the other are possible.

Eric Ryder

"Kathy Wehrle" wrote in message

Rivets, if they are laid directly on steel I beams.

mac davis

wrote:

"Robert Galloway" wrote in message
This post came through as a blank. Problem on my end or elsewhere?

bob g.

Just read the subject line and no text is needed.

The subject line made sense to YOU?! lol

as much as the other troll about furnace filters did..