LStole

Default Does Biesemeyer T-square splitter fit new Craftsman Pro table saw?

Does anyone know which (if any) of Biesemeyer's 12 splitter sizes fits
the new Craftsman Professional table saw? The Craftsman saw is not
listed on the Biesemeyer web page (perhaps because it is too new), but
I thought maybe the guys at Orion/Craftsman might have modelled the saw
closely around the specs of a Delta left-tilt unisaw.

Anyone know of other after-market splitters that fit the Craftsman Pro saw?

Thanks.

Bob

Why don't you call Biesemeyer?

"LStole" wrote in message
news:2004102707422216807%larsstole@gsbuchicagoedu. ..
Does anyone know which (if any) of Biesemeyer's 12 splitter sizes fits
the new Craftsman Professional table saw? The Craftsman saw is not
listed on the Biesemeyer web page (perhaps because it is too new), but
I thought maybe the guys at Orion/Craftsman might have modelled the saw
closely around the specs of a Delta left-tilt unisaw.

Anyone know of other after-market splitters that fit the Craftsman Pro

saw?

Thanks.

LStole

I emailed Biesemeyer with the question; still no repsonse.

Lee Gordon

Which of the 3 new models are you asking about? The top of the line model
comes with a Biesemeyer.

Lee

LStole

On 2004-10-27 10:20:40 -0500, "Lee Gordon" said:

Which of the 3 new models are you asking about? The top of the line model
comes with a Biesemeyer.

Lee

The top of the line model is the one I am interested in. It comes with
a Biesemeyer fence -- not a splitter.

Lars

Bob

I find most vendors do not repond to email. I'd give them a call for an
authoritative answer. They are the only people that can tell if they will
definitively support the saw with the splitter.

Bob

"LStole" wrote in message
news:2004102709083216807%larsstole@gsbuchicagoedu. ..
I emailed Biesemeyer with the question; still no repsonse.

Ba r r y

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:47:55 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

I find most vendors do not repond to email. I'd give them a call for an
authoritative answer. They are the only people that can tell if they will
definitively support the saw with the splitter.

Not to mention that the call may establish a need for a model that
does fit your saw.

Barry
LStole

I just received a response from Biesemeyer -- regrettably, they do NOT
support this saw with any of their models.

That said, I still wonder if one of their models will work. For
example, I read a posting from someone who was able to put a Delta
splitter (the one that is standard with the Uniguard) into a Jet XACTA
saw with only a slight modification.

At $120, it is an expensive experiment, however.

Lars

Ba r r y

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:01:24 -0500, LStole
wrote:

I just received a response from Biesemeyer -- regrettably, they do NOT
support this saw with any of their models.

I'm still waiting for a snap-in General 650 splitter.

Barry