Greg Millen

Default CAUTION - Trolls returning?

After a pleasant break, it seems the trolls might may be coming back.

Please refrain from replying to obvious trolls; any reply at all is a win
for the troll.

It is also worth checking the headers of seeming off-normal posts from what
appears to be regulars, before replying.

cranks down his hatch and engages the troll filter

--
Groggy

patrick conroy

"Greg Millen" wrote in message

cranks down his hatch and engages the troll filter

Rig for silent runnin'!
Aye' aye! Cap'n!

Andy Dingley

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 03:03:42 GMT, "Greg Millen"
wrote:

After a pleasant break, it seems the trolls might may be coming back.

That's OK - we have the Great Christian Troll Deflector almost
up-and-running.

Ignore wreck trolls and pray for a hysterical response from Susan over
the way in Vito's Ego - they'll _love_ it.

Dave Balderstone

In article , Andy Dingley
wrote:

That's OK - we have the Great Christian Troll Deflector almost
up-and-running.

Ignore wreck trolls and pray for a hysterical response from Susan over
the way in Vito's Ego - they'll _love_ it.

ROFL!

May I suggest that anyone replying to a troll message set the
"Followup-To:" to rec.woodworking.all-ages?

Naw, that would just be mean...

Swingman

"CW" wrote in message
So, you come on here acknowledging their presents and reassuring them that
they do, indeed make a difference. All trolls should thank you for your
efforts.

Beware of trolls bearing presents.

--
www.e-woodshop.net